Belt Filter Press
Impressive Compact System
The unique technologies built into each PEWE DeWater® DBP Belt Filter Press is designed to maximize solids recovery while minimizing chemistry usage during sludge dewatering. Selection of the appropriate belt press system depends upon the sludge solids encountered.
DeWater® DBP Systems come with an array of belt options to meet your specific solids requirements. Each belt filter press has a wide solids loading range and can accommodate future plant process changes, higher throughput or cake dryness requirements. DeWater® DBP Systems are designed in a wide range of sizes which are suitable for both small and large sludge dewatering process applications. Tell us your requirements and PEWE can recommend a solution to match your specific needs.
PEWE products and systems are designed in-house and produced under tight quality control.
DeWater® DBP System Advantages
- Twin Gravity DeWatering Zones
- Improves efficiency prior to solids entering wedge zone.
- Produce a drier high solids cake.
- Graduated Pressure Process
- Solids enter wedge under low pressure, gradually increasing, until it reaches the highest pressure.
- Maximizes shearing force with steadily increasing compression
- High Tech Powder Coated Roller Assembly
- Anti-abrasion non-corroding roller surface improves static friction between the rollers and belts.
- Perforated rollers increase moisture removal.
- Adjustable Air GlideTM System
- Unique air cushion belt tensioner applies seamless pressure on each belt extending their service life.
- Variable frequency drive allows for maximum flexibility.
DeWater® DBP Features
- Large Filtration Capacities
- Maximize Performance
- Sustainable Solids Feed Rates
- High Solids Capture
- Compact Footprint
- Triple Belt Wash System
- Ease of Maintenance
Contact us today to learn more about the PEWE DeWater® DBP Belt Filter Press. We are happy to speak with you about your system requirements and provide our expertise in wastewater treatment. Our goal is to help you find the ideal system for your needs.
DeWater® DBP System Model Sizes
Units: English or Metric
|Model Unit||Belt Width||Capacity (m³/hr)||Dimensions (ft)|
|DBP-705||0.5 meter belt||0.5-3.0||4.6W x 17.3L x 8.6H|
|DBP-710||1.0 meter belt||3.0-6.5||6.5W x 17.3L x 8.5H|
|DBP-715||1.5 meter belt||4.0-9.5||8.2W x 17.4L x 8.7H|
|DBP-720||2.0 meter belt||5.0-13.0||9.7W x 17.4L x 8.7H|
|DBP-725||2.5 meter belt||7.0-15.0||11.3W x 17.4L x 8.7H|
|DBP-730||3.0 meter belt||8.0-20.0||12.2W x 18.0L x 8.8H|
|Model Unit||Belt Width||Capacity (m³/hr)||Dimensions (m)|
|DBP-705||0.5 meter belt||0.5-3.0||1.4W x 5.3L x 2.6H|
|DBP-710||1.0 meter belt||3.0-6.5||2.0W x 5.3L x 2.6H|
|DBP-715||1.5 meter belt||4.0-9.5||2.5W x 5.3L x 2.7H|
|DBP-720||2.0 meter belt||5.0-13.0||3.0W x 5.3L x 2.7H|
|DBP-725||2.5 meter belt||7.0-15.0||3.5W x 5.3L x 2.7H|
|DBP-730||3.0 meter belt||8.0-20.0||3.7W x 5.5L x 2.7H|